Memorabilia of Michael Coleman, Royal Field Artillery
- Alternative title
- DU94 Memorabilia of Michael Coleman, Royal Field Artillery
- Michael Coleman, Royal Field Artillery (no. 4308), joined the army in Clonmel in 1900 at the age of 19. He served for 8 years and following this in the Reserves for 4 years. He served in India prior to the war.
He rejoined in 1914 and died in France of pneumonia in August 1917. He was buried in Le Havre, France.
Included are 3 medals, "The Small Book", a cigarette box and two documents relating to his service.
- Paul Coleman
- Person 1
- Michael Coleman
- Summary description of items
- Copy of "The Small Book", cigarette box, 3 medals, parchment reserve certficate of Michael Coleman, description of transfer of Michael Coleman.
- The story begins ...
- 1900 – 1917 August
- Western Front
- Latitude & longitude
- Locate where your story took place
- Location zoom
- CC-BY-SA 3.0