'FOR THE FALLEN': autograph copy of the poem by Robert Laurence Binyon, C.H., made for presentation to the Museum; 1938. First published in The Times, 21 Sept. 1914, and in book form in The Winnowing-Fan, 1914, pp. 28, 29. Another autograph manuscript of the poem is in the possession of the League of Remembrance (1914-1945) of 32, Great Ormond Street, London, W.C. 1. Paper; f. 1. Quarto. A.D. 1938. Presented by the author.
To add tags, please sign in first. Sign in